Re: Error During Reading

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Error During Reading
From: Goris Davy <davy.goris@ORDAB.COM>
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 1998 08:24:17 +0200
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView et alia <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
I experienced this problem after the installation of Optivity 8.1. The
cause was a missing file in the /usr/OV/bitmaps/C directory.

Execute the command "nv6000 -fields" and watch for an "Error" command.
If you encounter one, search the bad or missing file that's causing the
problem. It is rather easy to make yourself a new, corrrect file with
just a bitmap editor.

Davy Goris
Orda-B Belgium