Re: Error During Reading

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Error During Reading
From: Dominique JEANNEROD <jeannerod@APOGEE-COM.FR>
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 1998 19:32:21 +0200
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView et alia <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
You can have a corrupt file in /usr/OV/bitmap/C (Zero length for example).
You must also verify that you have the ".m" and the ".p" files for the same
bitmap.
If it doesn't resolve the problem, you must try to remove (move in another
directory) the files one at a time ... (not really cool I know ...)

Hope this will help !

At 13:37 25/06/98 -0400, you wrote:
>Hi folks:
>I recently installed NetView Version 5 on AIX 4.2 and receive a pop-up
>window ..Error During Reading Background File...when I bring up the GUI..I
>remember seing a note some time ago on this but, can't seem to recall...any
>help would be appreciated...thanks
>
>Bob Schneider
>MetLife

        Dominique JEANNEROD. Responsable technique
|        APOGEE Communications, Agence Sud-Est                 |
|        113 boulevard Stalingrad, 69100 VILLEURBANNE          |
|        Phone : 0478173838 -- Fax : 0478173839                |