Re: FTP site

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: FTP site
From: James_Shanks@TIVOLI.COM
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 1998 16:19:32 -0400
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView et alia <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
There are no official patches for NetView V5.0, as someone has already
said.  If you have a problem in V5.0 that urgently needs a fix, then you
can call Support and tell them about it.  If an emergency fix ("efix" ) is
available, then they will help you obtain it.  If Level 1 doesn't know what
you are talking about, then ask to be queued to NetView Level 2.

James Shanks
Tivoli (NetView for UNIX) L3 Support

Simon Aldous <simon_aldous@UK.IBM.COM> on 07/21/98 08:51:26 AM

      NetView et alia <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>