Re: All icons vanish sometimes with Nways

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: All icons vanish sometimes with Nways
From: Jim Kellock <jkelloc@IBM.NET>
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 1998 21:19:30 -0400
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView et alia <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
I've run this by some folks and the specific error message (BadAccess)
isn't one any Nways people have seen, but there was a problem with IBM
2210 routers that seems similar.  It was tracked down to a Netview
problem that occured in NV V4 but was to have been fixed and has not
been reported for almost a year. If you are still seeing this, you
should definitely open a PMR and ask for it to be bumped to Nways level
2 support for EMEA.  If you report it as a Netview problem, it will
probably get bumped to Nways anyway.