Re: Are there integration products that run on Netview for Solari

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Are there integration products that run on Netview for Solari s
From: "Joel A. Gerber" <joel.gerber@USAA.COM>
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 1998 13:48:57 -0500
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView et alia <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
Cisco's primary network management products are Cisco Resource Manager,
NetSys, CiscoView, CiscoWorks, CiscoWorks Blue (several products for
managing SNA networks), ATM Director and CWSI (CiscoWorks for Switched
Internetworks) which includes Traffic Director and VLAN Director.  CiscoView
and CiscoWorks are the only ones that really integrate with NetView.  You
can run the others on the same system, but they will be separate
applications.  All of them will run on Solaris.