NetView NT 5.0A - Event Filters

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: NetView NT 5.0A - Event Filters
From: Debbie Sparg <dsparg@FGH.CO.ZA>
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 1998 18:55:16 +0200
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView et alia <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
Hi everyone,

I would like to know if it is possible to create an event filter for the event
browser only to display events for nodes which belong to a particular SMARTSET?
e.g. there is a default SMARTSET which contains all devices for which the
condition, isROUTER=TRUE. How can I create an event filter which only displays
events for devices which are members of this set i.e. routers ?
Alternately, can I use the condition isROUTER=TRUE somewhere within the filter?

Thanks
Debbie Sparg
(dsparg@fgh.co.za)