Re[2]: NetView account for the Administrator group of WinNT

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re[2]: NetView account for the Administrator group of WinNT
From: Barbara O'Beirne <barbara.obeirne@SSA.GOV>
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 1998 13:28:26 -0500
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView et alia <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
     Will the Systems Monitor application work with HP-UX version 11.?

     (I believe I was told that it would only work with 10. versions?)

     Barb...

Author:  Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView et
      alia <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU> at ##Internet
Date:    8/31/98 1:11 PM

Hi Jens,

you have a german installation, so the group "administrators" have the name "adm
istrator"
without the "s".
You have to copy the "administrator"group to "administrators".
The german support for NT isn't very great.
mfg/best regards
Stefan Schickling
Technical Consultant
m+s Elektronik AG