Re: NetView AIX managing SNA resources

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: NetView AIX managing SNA resources
From: James_Shanks@TIVOLI.COM
Date: Tue, 1 Sep 1998 19:26:35 -0400
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView et alia <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
SNA Manager is alive and well but not well-known.  I do not believe that it
is a  Tivoli product, which is why you don't see any mention of it in
Tivoli literature.  But it is the only IBM solution for managing SNA on
RS/6000.   There are lots of folks who would like to see additional or
alternative solutions developed but so far that is just talk.

James Shanks
Tivoli (NetView for UNIX) L3 Support

Ken Guettler <Ken.Guettler@MARYVILLE.COM> on 09/01/98 09:50:44 AM

      NetView et alia <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>