Re: NetView AIX managing SNA resources

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: NetView AIX managing SNA resources
From: "Welch,Paul" <PaulWelch@FIRSTUSA.COM>
Date: Wed, 2 Sep 1998 09:50:33 -0400
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView et alia <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
The requirements as defined by our need to receive events from NV/390 are as
follows:
        Installation of Communications Server for AIX
        Installation of NetView Service Point
        Configuration of  SNA profiles and remote link addressing the NV/390
host.
This will allow you to issue event commands from the host.

Paul C. Welch
Enterprise Management
First USA Bank, NA
Phone: (302) 884-8384