Re: Netview 5.0 and AIX 4.3

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Netview 5.0 and AIX 4.3
From: Brian Hwang <bhwang@TW.IBM.COM>
Date: Wed, 2 Sep 1998 09:47:54 +0800
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView et alia <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
I got some problem when install Netview 5.0 on AIX4.3
1) I can't find the X11.compat.fnt.oldX and bs1.en_US.pc.loc
2) I got error message when install Netview 5.0 as follow:
Starting tracing and logging
Initializing the Tracing and Logging...
Done.
  Running customize script for fileset OVMIN-LICENSE.
    Making links....
  Running customize script for fileset OVMIN.
    Making links....
  Running customize script for fileset OVWIN.
ERROR:     Customize script for fileset OVWIN exited with code 2.
SEV_2 ERR_cfgbf_001
SEV_2 ERR_bcfg_210
base:    Saving log files to /tmp/NVfail.tar
NetView Installation encountered errors and has not successfully completed.
running nv6000.base.obj.unconfig
==== base unconfig Tue Sep  1 20:10:33 TAIST 1998 ====
Stopping daemons...
Removing error log messages...
Deleting added lines in rc.tcpip
Removing installp features ODM entries...
0518-307 odmdelete: 1 objects deleted.
0518-307 odmdelete: 0 objects deleted.
0518-307 odmdelete: 1 objects deleted.

please help me, thanks!