Re: [Fwd: Problems]

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: [Fwd: Problems]
From: Michael Seibold PTS/M-SW <mseibold@STR.DAIMLER-BENZ.COM>
Date: Thu, 3 Sep 1998 14:42:38 +0200
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView et alia <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
Hi Jose,

Q.1: which Version of Netview are you running? We have the same problems
on V5.0 with BRI-Interfaces beeing unmanaged but IP-Status shows
"normal" and the Interfaces were polled, pulling up the dialup-Lines all
the time. We opened an PMR, but it was closed because we had no time to
produce and send all the information they wanted (netmon-traces etc.)
(we have a lot of open problems at the moment...).
We are waiting for V5.1 and will then look at those problems again, but
we got no solution so far.

Sorry,

Michael