Re: Deleting nodes

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Deleting nodes
From: Michael Seibold PTS/M-SW <mseibold@STR.DAIMLER-BENZ.COM>
Date: Mon, 7 Sep 1998 09:05:32 +0200
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView et alia <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
Hi Matt,

try a mapcount -a after the ovtopofix -a. If that doesn't help, there is
(at last un a unix-box) the "last possibility"

ovstop ovtopmd
ovtopofix -Cv
ovstart ovtopmd

If that doesn't help, there is the undocumented feature

ovtopofix -r selectionname

If that doesn't help, I can't help ...

Michael Seibold
debis Systemhaus CCS