Re: NetView Maps

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: NetView Maps
From: James_Shanks@TIVOLI.COM
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 1998 11:28:18 -0400
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView et alia <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
You have to have the map open read-write to do these things.  If you think
the permissions are somehow wrong, you can do owls to see what they are.
And the root user can change them with ovwperms.  There are man pages on
these commands and they are documented in the dynatext books.

If this doesn't help, then describe your difficulties in detail so that
other users might respond.
Of course, you could always open a problem to Support

James Shanks
Tivoli (NetView for UNIX) L3 Support

Calvin Lane <calvin_lane@INS.COM> on 09/09/98 05:10:33 PM

      NetView et alia <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>