Re: Fail to install NV5

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Fail to install NV5
From: Leslie Clark <lclark@US.IBM.COM>
Date: Sun, 13 Sep 1998 23:06:17 -0400
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView et alia <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
You know, if you just type that fileset name right in the blank in the smit
install screen,
rather than using PF4 to list, you don't have to know where on the AIX media it
is hidden.
Installp will find it for you.

Cordially,

Leslie Clark
IBM Global Services - Network & Systems Management - Detroit

Thanks. I will check that.
Do you know where I can find "X11.compat.fnt.oldX" in AIX 4.3 ?

--
Mikael F?ltman (mifal@wmdata.com)
WM-data Dataservice AB