community string API's missing on NV 5.x on NT

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: community string API's missing on NV 5.x on NT
From: Rick Weber <rweber@BAYNETWORKS.COM>
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 1998 12:54:38 -0700
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView et alia <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
I'm porting some applications to NV 5.x on NT, and have noticed that the
OVsnmpConf functions for getting community string data do not seem to be
present (OVsnmpConfOpen, OVsnmpConfResolveDest, etc.) as they are on the Unix
product.

Does anyone have any knowledge of this, are these functions available on NT?  I
can fall back on manual parsing but I'd rather use these functions.

Thanks
Rick