Re: nways installation

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: nways installation
From: Stefan Schickling <stefan_schickling@MUS.DE>
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 1998 13:52:18 +0200
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView et alia <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
Hi joerg,
your problem was the java runtime system. you have to install jdk 1.1.2, but
it runs with 1.1.4, too. For both versions you need fixes that you can get at
IBM SW-Developer pages. You have to look, if the pathes to the jdk will be
right.
I hope this helps.
best regards   Stefan

--
mit freundlichen Grüßen  with best regards
Stefan Schickling