Re: Problems getting NV-L archives

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Problems getting NV-L archives
From: James_Shanks@TIVOLI.COM
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 1998 10:27:18 -0400
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView et alia <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
I forwarded your note to one of the guys at UCSB.  He told me that the
problem is due to the excessive size of the archives (26G!).  They will
probably be paring that down to improve listserver performance.  I
volunteered that they could trash all of the 1996 archive, since the
current versions of the product were not available then, so much of the
discussion is no longer relevant.

James Shanks
Tivoli (NetView for UNIX) L3 Support

Oliver Bruchh