Re: TME10 & Netview1 on HP-UX

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: TME10 & Netview1 on HP-UX
From: Will Mason <wmason@TIVOLI.COM>
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 1998 06:07:27 -0500
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView et alia <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
I don't think you will find NetView on any HPUX machine.  The
code is not ported to HP due to some code sharing license agreements
from a very, very long time ago.

However, I have installed TIvoli on HPUX, works fine.  You can also
install the new Tivoli Integration Pack for NetView on HPUX, eventhough
your NetView server needs to be on another machine.  HPUX can
be used as a Mid-Level Manager as well.

Will

Stefano Franchini wrote:

> Hi,
>   does anybody have installed TME10 and NetView5.x on a HP-UX machine?
>
> Thanks.

Will Mason
wmason@tivoli.com

http://www.tivoli.com

"While the inferior man seeks to put the blame on
other persons, bewailing his fate, the superior
man seeks the error within himself."

I-Ching