New Object Holding Area

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: New Object Holding Area
From: Simon Long <simon@NETTRACK.COM.AU>
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 1998 16:59:57 +1000
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView et alia <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
I observed a problem where something was moved whilst
still within the New Object Holding area - the object thus
immediately connecting to the relevant icons.  It was, however,
left in the holding area.   The GUI was then taken down, then
upon restart of the GUI the holding area was no longer shown.
Unfortunately neither were the objects previously in it - only
the connection lines pointing downwards to the bottom edge of the
submap in question.

How can I get the objects back on the map?

Thanks in advance,

Simon Long
Nettrack Technical Solutions Pty Ltd