Re: Netview List owner only...Unsubscribe attempt

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
From: James_Shanks@TIVOLI.COM
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 1998 15:03:47 -0400
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView et alia <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
David Reed at the University of California at Santa Barbara has graciously
consented to handle any listserv problems we encounter. You will have to
email him directly as he does not subscribe.  As you can see below, his
address is
     950MREED@ucsbvm.ucsb.edu

James Shanks
Tivoli (NetView for UNIX) L3 Support