Re: Netviiew for NT 5.1 C/S on a multiprocessor

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Netviiew for NT 5.1 C/S on a multiprocessor
From: "Boyles, Gary P" <gary.p.boyles@INTEL.COM>
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 1998 08:18:07 -0700
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView et alia <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
Leslie,
>From what I understand, there is a problem with three programs
(running in a multi-processor environment).  I believe trapd is one
of them.

When we were doing our own testing on a multi-processor...
NetView wasn't very stable.  When we disabled one processor...
it was fine.

We were testing the server though, so I don't know how this
impacts the client (of your client is also a 2-way).

Contact me if you need additional info.

Regards,

Gary Boyles             gary.p.boyles@intel.com
                        (916-356-4345)