Re: Query More Than One Port

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Query More Than One Port
From: James_Shanks@TIVOLI.COM
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 1998 18:47:06 -0400
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView et alia <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
I know nothing about those agents.  But I do know that trapd can forward
traps to any udp port you like.  So he could get them first and forward to
these agents, or he could be set to listen to a different port altogether
(in /etc/services) if they can forward to him

James Shanks
Tivoli (NetView for UNIX) L3 Support

Vince Rosso <Vince_Rosso@TRANSALTA.COM> on 09/30/98 12:06:35 PM

      NetView et alia <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>