Re: web page...

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: web page...
From: James_Shanks@TIVOLI.COM
Date: Wed, 7 Oct 1998 09:37:04 -0400
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView et alia <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
Did you try going to www.tivoli.com and following the product chain?  You
go through Enterprise solutions and Availability to get to
     http://www.tivoli.com/o_products/html/netview.html
If what you are looking for is support-type information, product doc,
release notes, FAQs, then you start at
     http://www.support.tivoli.com
but the first thing you will have to do is to register yourself and your
Tivoli customer number, as most of this is restricted to users who have
purchased a support contract (which is included in the product purchase
price for the first year but must be renewed after that).

James Shanks
Tivoli (NetView for UNIX) L3 Support

Daniel Casey <jistdc1@FIREMAIL.JBHUNT.COM> on 10/01/98 12:11:37 PM

      NetView et alia <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>