Re: synchronisation

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: synchronisation
From: Alain Menezes <a.menezes@CGER.BE>
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 1998 15:33:29 PDT
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
Only a user opening the map with Read/Write access can have the map
synchronized. Once this is done the other users (read only) can update their
view with File --> Refresh Map

Hope this helps

Alain Menezes                                   Email: a.menezes@cger.be
ASLK-CGER Services GIE                          Tel.:  +32 2 228.55.74
Rue Fossé-aux-Loups, 48                               Fax.:  +32 2 228.83.69
1000  Brussels