Re: Interface Down Event

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Interface Down Event
From: "Whitehead, Neil" <whitern@RBOS.CO.UK>
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 1998 21:58:13 -0000
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
On a cisco router you should also get the interface name passed as a
parameter in the (enterprise specific) SNMP trap.

I think the interface name is parameter #2
The reason for the status change is parameter #4

Neil Whitehead (x22808)
IT Services (Telecoms)
The Royal Bank of Scotland
Tel: 0131-523 2808