Re: Uninstall of new application

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Uninstall of new application
From: James_Shanks@TIVOLI.COM
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 1998 12:25:11 -0400
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
There is no such command, though you could write one.

You have the process backwards.  You cannot delete the symbol files until
you have removed all instances from the map.  My guess is that you will
have to delete and rediscover the changed objects, or clear the databases
and start over.

James Shanks
Tivoli (NetView for UNIX) L3 Support

Nidhi Verma <nidhis@HOTMAIL.COM> on 10/16/98 01:35:55 PM