Re: V5.1 GA

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: V5.1 GA
From: James_Shanks@TIVOLI.COM
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 1998 12:30:04 -0400
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
My CD has the number LK2T-6101-05, but that is not the number you order the
product with.   NetView V5.1 has the same product number, 5697-NVW, that it
had before, only the release number is now 510 instead of 500.

Other CDs may have different numbers.

James Shanks
Tivoli (NetView for UNIX) L3 Support

"Adair, Eddie" <eadair@FRK.COM> on 10/20/98 12:13:14 PM