Re: V5.1 GA

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: V5.1 GA
From: James_Shanks@TIVOLI.COM
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 1998 09:22:38 -0400
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
Come on, Eddie

NetView V5.1 has been GA for all platforms since mid-September.
As I have said before, if you do not receive your copy via autoship, then
contact your Tivoli marketing rep.  He's the only one who can help you get
it.

James Shanks
Tivoli (NetView for UNIX) L3 Support

"Adair, Eddie" <eadair@FRK.COM> on 10/16/98 11:51:44 AM