V5.1 GA

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: V5.1 GA
From: "Adair, Eddie" <eadair@FRK.COM>
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 1998 08:51:44 -0700
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
I'm getting conflicting stories on the availability of Netview V5.1.
Our contacts are saying that V5.0 is the most current.  However, I've
seen many of you talking about it here and I thought James Shanks
mentioned that the GA version would be auto-shipping in early October
for those with a maintenance contract (which we do have).

Can someone tell me definitively, is Netview V5.1 for AIX G.A.  If so
could you provide me with the product #'s or point me to the official
announcement?

Could product #'s or official announcement that it is available.