Re: rule set running

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: rule set running
From: "Randy Pelle (DSN)" <Randy.Pelle@DSN.ERICSSON.SE>
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 1998 09:35:07 +0200
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
You have to edit ESE.automation in /usr/OV/conf, just add the name of
the ruleset. And don't forget to restart ovactionsvr demon with ovstop
and ovstart.The ruleset will continue to run in the background.
note: make sure that the ruleset doesn't forward any events to the event
display -> this may sufficate your demons after a while.

Ericsson Data Netherlands B.V. (DSN) l

Randy Pelle

P.O. Box 209, 5120 AE  Rijen
Office: Ericssonstraat 2, 5121 ML  Rijen
The Netherlands
Tel: +31 (0)161 24 6065
Fax: +31 (0)161 24 6612
Email: Randy.Pelle@dsn.ericsson.se

On donderdag 22 oktober 1998 7:14, Sontaya Passakonnirin
[SMTP:sontaya.p@DCS.PREMIER.CO.TH] wrote:
> Hi all,
>         Now, I was create rule set to monitor the router status. Every
time
> that NetView restart I must be create dynamic workspace for my rule
set
> again. Could I start my rule set automaticaly when starting NetView?
How can