Re: Question on Signoff

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Question on Signoff
From: James_Shanks@TIVOLI.COM
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 1998 09:41:58 -0400
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
Irene -

You will have to send a note to David Reed, the list administrator at the
Univeristy of California at Santa Barbara, and ask him for help.  Be nice,
he's a volunteer  :-)
Try him at  950MReed@ucsbvm.ucsb.edu.

James Shanks
Tivoli (NetView for UNIX) L3 Support

Irene_Clark@VFC.COM on 10/22/98 09:16:24 AM

      NetView <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>

To:   NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU
cc:    (bcc: James Shanks)
Subject:  Question on Signoff

Hi,

Can someone tell me how I can stop getting mail from this list for a couple
weeks and then start getting it again? I found the SIGNOFF command
mentioned in the LISTSERV REFCARD, however I have not seen how to 'SIGNON'
again. Will I need to SUBSCRIBE again? Also when I tried a QUERY NV-L
command the message I received said   "You are not subscribed to the NV-L
list."  Do I need to do "Register full_name" then maybe "SET NV-L NOMail"
?????

Help...