Problems with the browser

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Problems with the browser
From: John Azir <john_azir@HOTMAIL.COM>
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 1998 03:51:38 PST
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
     For a mistake I deleted all the files in the directory
/usr/OV/web/httpd/htdocs/TME10/NetView/s. Now I can't see the icons when
I navigate with the browser.
     I've executed the command ovw -webconfig an I get the next error:

  X Error of failed request:  BadMatch (invalid parameter attributes)
  Major opcode of failed request:  73 (X_GetImage)
  Serial number of failed request:  7325

      Has anyone any solutions. I don't want to restore the backup.

Thanks in advance. John