Database event handling

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Database event handling
From: Reinier Scholten <reinier.scholten@EUROCONTROL.BE>
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 1998 10:46:27 +0000
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
Hello world,

is there anybody out there who can tell me how to use the following routines
from ovw_obj.h?

/* OVwDb event handler  */
int OVwDbAddCallback(OVwDbEventType event,
        OVwFieldIdList    *fidlist,
        OVwDbCallbackProc proc,
        void *userData);
int OVwDbProcEvent(struct timeval *tval);
int OVwDbReadEvent(void);
typedef void (*OVwDbCreatedObjectsCB) (OVwDbEventType type,
              OVwObjectIdList *objidlist, void *userData);
typedef void (*OVwDbDeletedObjectsCB) (OVwDbEventType type,
              OVwObjectIdList *objidlist, void *userData);
typedef void (*OVwDbObjChangedFieldsCB)(OVwDbEventType type,
              OVwObjectId objId, OVwFieldBindList  *fb, void *userData);
typedef void (*OVwDbAllEventsCB)(OVwDbEventType type,
               OVwObjectIdList *objidlist, void *userData);

I'm using POLYCENTER Manager on NetView 4.1B on Digital UNIX 3.2G on DEC
Alpha's. I can't find any documentation on these routines. Not in the
documentation and not in the manual pages.

Thanks, Reinier Scholten.