sar -Reply

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: sar -Reply
From: Hal Dorsman <DORSMANH@SPH.HBOCVAN.COM>
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 1998 11:14:34 -0700
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
By 'sar', do you mean the system resource utility?  If that is what you want, I
do not think AIX has one native.  Instead, go to aixpdslib.seas.ucla.edu/pub
and get 'monitor', and  'top'.  Once installed you can type 'top 10' and get
your top ten CPU utilization processess along with available real and virtual
memory, and a whole lot of other neat stuff.

Hal

>>> Alain Menezes <a.menezes@CGER.BE> 10/29/98 06:53pm >>>
Hi,

Could anyone tell me what fileset contains the sar command on an AIX 4.2.1 CD
(if it is on the CD)?

Thanks

Alain Menezes                                   Email: a.menezes@cger.be
ASLK-CGER Services GIE                          Tel.:  +32 2 228.55.74
Rue Fossé-aux-Loups, 48                               Fax.:  +32 2 228.83.69
1000  Brussels