Re: Inline Action

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Inline Action
From: "Giuliotti, J. P." <JGiuliotti@MFS.COM>
Date: Tue, 3 Nov 1998 08:24:21 -0500
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
I'm not quite sure I understand your situation but this might help. Wait
intervals set at zero will cause the Rule set to ignore the return code
regardless of what it is. (or did you already know this and I didn't
understand what you were trying to say?)
J.P. Giuliotti  - Massachusetts Financial Services
(617) 954-5684
JPG@MFS.COM