AIX 4.3.1-Netview 5.1-TEC 3.6- Framework 3.6 and Rulesets

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: AIX 4.3.1-Netview 5.1-TEC 3.6- Framework 3.6 and Rulesets
From: Adrian Cappelletti <Adrian@TECNET.COM.AR>
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 1998 09:37:54 -0300
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
Hi,

This is the platform wich one I'm working:

AIX 4.3.1
Framewok 3.6
Netview 5.1
TEC 3.6

I have the following problem:

I'm trying to send Netview events to TEC. When I choose a ruleset to filter
events (because I don't wont to send all events to TEC), this ruleset doesn't
work. I mean all event go to TEC.
Even, when I create a dynamic workspace with a ruleset asociated, It doesn't
work to (all events appear in this new work space instead to filter for example
NODE_DOWN events).

Any help ?

                                                                         Adrian