Moving NV with CiscoView and NWays Mgr

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Moving NV with CiscoView and NWays Mgr
From: Haakan Andersson <Hakan.K.Andersson@ICA.SE>
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 1998 12:24:53 +0100
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
Hi,

I'm thinking about moving my NetView box (NetView AIX v 5)
to another location, it will have a different IP address than today.
I've seen some discussions on this forum regarding this so I know
about the reset_ci command and I've seen some hints/tips for the
framework.
However, I also have CiscoView and NWays Manager integrated with NetView,
does anybody know how or if a move will affect these products?
Can I expect trouble with CiscoView and NWays Mgr after a move?
Maybe someone out there have done this...

Thanks for any input.

Best Regards,
Haakan Andersson
ICA Handlarnas AB