Re: semaphores

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: semaphores
From: Michael Seibold PTS/M-SW <mseibold@STR.DAIMLER-BENZ.COM>
Date: Tue, 1 Dec 1998 17:49:44 +0100
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
Hi Peter,

run the command ipcs to see the inter-process communication status
(message queues, shared memory and semaphores). If you are not running
your tools as root ;-) you have the chance to remove all entries
belonging to your userid with ipcrm -m id# (memory), -s for semaphores
and -q for the message queues (assuming you have no other apps running
with your userid).

After that it should run fine, I hope ...

Cheers

Michael Seibold

;;-))