Windows NT NetView nvpage questions

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Windows NT NetView nvpage questions
From: "Robak, Richard" <richard.robak@INTEL.COM>
Date: Fri, 4 Dec 1998 08:39:47 -0800
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
Hello,

        I have noticed some strange behavior.  Although the Windows NT V5.1
nvpage utility is the most rock-solid paging mechanism we have tested, we
have noticed an anomoly.  The pages don't seem to be following 1st-in -
1st-out queueing.  Are there any tools I can validate the queueing order
with?  Most specifically I am looking for a log of the items submitted to
the queue, including date and time stamps, and a list of items sent from the
queue, including date and time stamps.  Is there any such tool?

Thanks,

Richard Robak