Re: nvsniffer

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: nvsniffer
From: James Shanks <James_Shanks@TIVOLI.COM>
Date: Fri, 4 Dec 1998 13:12:32 -0500
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
nvsniffer is not available in UNIX until NetView V5.1.  It was available in
the NT version at 5.0

If you are a registered IBM/Tivoli customer you should have received your
copy of NetView V5.1 by now.  If not, please call your Tivoli marketing
representative.

James Shanks
Tivoli (NetView for UNIX) L3 Support

Jeff Dennison <jdennison@ADMIN.TC.FAA.GOV> on 12/04/98 12:24:59 PM