Re: nvsniffer

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: nvsniffer
From: "Boyles, Gary P" <gary.p.boyles@INTEL.COM>
Date: Wed, 2 Dec 1998 15:26:30 -0800
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
I don't think this can be done, but I'm not sure.

What you could do though... is create a seed-file with the nodes
in them, and then set discovery to "seed-file only".  It would
then only discover the new nodes that you're interested in, while
maintaining the old nodes in the db.

Just a thought...

Regards,

Gary Boyles