Re: nvserverd and TEC

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: nvserverd and TEC
From: James Shanks <James_Shanks@TIVOLI.COM>
Date: Tue, 8 Dec 1998 10:20:12 -0500
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
The 5.1.1 maintenance due out in January will provide the ability to
specify  additional TEC servers in the tecint.conf file for backup when the
primary is down.  No TEC adapter provides the ability to send to more than
one TEC at the same time.

As for cache size, I am not certain what parameter you mean.  There is
FilterCache in the tecad file, but as no filters are used in nvserverd, it
does not apply.   Looking in the TEC Adapters Guide, I cannot determine
which parameter you are referring to.

James Shanks
Tivoli (NetView for UNIX) L3 Support

Terje Lindholm <teli@EEC.ERICSSON.SE> on 12/08/98 09:41:51 AM