Re: Framework w/o license....

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Framework w/o license....
From: James Shanks <James_Shanks@TIVOLI.COM>
Date: Wed, 9 Dec 1998 13:17:07 -0500
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
Huh?  If you purchased NetView V5.1, you got a Framework to go with that.
It's free and you need do nothing. If you are trying to make NetView part
of a larger Tivoli installation, then you need to talk to a marketing rep
about getting a Framework license, which you need to put the Framework on
other boxes than the one NetView is on.

As long as the Framework you are installing is just for NetView you don't
have to do anything.

James Shanks
Tivoli (NetView for UNIX) L3 Support

Sean Goldsworthy <seang@CA.IBM.COM> on 12/09/98 12:55:40 PM