Re: Blue status

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Blue status
From: James Shanks <James_Shanks@TIVOLI.COM>
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 1998 17:14:43 -0500
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
You'll have to do some investigation on this one.
Is your blue object a node or an interface or what?  If a node, what is
under it when you drill down?
Select it with the mouse and right-click to get the context menu.  Select
Tools --> Display Object Information.  Are all the fields what you expect?
Right -click again and select Edit-->Modify/Describe--> Symbol.  What is
the symbol status source of this thing?

Given enough information, someone may be able to help.

James Shanks
Tivoli (NetView for UNIX) L3 Support

Moise Dignard <DignardM@STENTOR.CA> on 12/14/98 01:31:04 PM

      NetView <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>