Re: More fun unmanaging nodes

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: More fun unmanaging nodes
From: James Shanks <James_Shanks@TIVOLI.COM>
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 1998 09:21:38 -0500
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
IX84875 is currently being worked on to address the problem of multiple
"manages" increasing the map managed count greater than the number of maps
exisitng, and of unmanage not dealing with it.

James Shanks
Tivoli (NetView for UNIX) L3 Support

Ray Schafer <schafer@tkg.com> on 12/15/98 12:12:01 AM

Please respond to schafer@tkg.com