Vent your Network Rage! -Reply

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Vent your Network Rage! -Reply
From: Hal Dorsman <DORSMANH@SPH.HBOCVAN.COM>
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 1998 11:17:34 -0700
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
This is simply lame bait to get us to give them contact info so they can
put us on their suckers list.  This is a totally inappropriate use of user list
server groups like this.  Boycott Concord.

Hal

>>> David Yu <davidyu@CONCORD.COM> 12/15/98 10:11am >>>
Tired of the day-to-day stress of managing a network? The slings and
arrows
from users, the finger pointing, the fact that it's "always the network."
Concord feels you deserve some comic relief - take our short quiz to
determine the type of users on your network (for entertainment only).
And
for those who are truly tormented, share with us your most outrageous
user
story.

http://www.concord.com/cgi-bin/nrposting.pl?dir=/survey/survey.asp

WIN FREE PRIZES!
Complete the quiz and receive a copy of the Dilbert Not Just a Calendar
software. In addition, anyone completing the questionnaire in full will
automatically be entered into a drawing for a PalmPilot just for
participating.  The most outrageous user story, as determined by
Concord
judges, will win a free PalmPilot. We promise to keep the names
confidential to protect the innocent AND the guilty.

___

Concord Communications
Web-based Network Performance Reporting

David Yu
Concord Communications: The Web-based network performance
reporting and
analysis company