Re: Highlight node on map...

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Highlight node on map...
From: Leslie Clark <lclark@US.IBM.COM>
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 1998 06:32:34 -0500
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
I don't think you can control that. Maybe it goes by highest object id or
something.
What I do is select it there in the collection and navigate to where I want
to be
using View...Protocols. Pick the segment from the list and open. If
Protocols is
grayed out, make sure you have configured the gtmd daemon. By default it
is not started.

Hi y'all!
Q: Selecting an event in "Events Display Application Main Workspace"
gives me the option to "Highlight node on map...".
Good and fine, but: If i've got the node in a collection, the collection
window pops up which is exactly NOT what i want.
I want the Network/Segment on my screen pronto!
Am still running NetView 4 on AIX 4.2.1.0. Any ideas?
Regards, Ralph.