Re: MIB help

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: MIB help
From: Christine_Nutt@TIVOLI.COM
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 1998 12:12:20 -0500
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
>From microsoft.com ---------

The following table lists the MIBs that ship with Windows NT. They are
installed with the SNMP service.

 MIB                    Description
 ACS.MIB                Microsoft-defined MIB for the ACS service
 DHCP.MIB               Microsoft-defined MIB for the DHCP service
 FTP.MIB                Microsoft-defined MIB for the FTP service
 GOPHERD.MIB    Microsoft-defined MIB for the Gopher service
 HOSTMIB.MIB            Host Resources MIB
 HTTP.MIB               Microsoft-defined MIB for the HTTP service
 INETSRV.MIB            Microsoft-defined MIB for IIS components
 IPFORWD.MIB            IP Forwarding MIB
 LMMIB2.MIB             LAN Manager MIB-II
 MIB_II.MIB             MIB-II
 MIPX.MIB               Microsoft-defined MIB for the IPX Protocol
 MRIPSAP.MIB            Microsoft-defined MIB for the RIP routing protocol
 MSFT.MIB               MIB that defines Microsoft's enterprise OID
 MSIPBTP.MIB            Microsoft-defined MIB for the BootP service
 MSIPRIP2.MIB           Microsoft-defined MIB for the RIP2 routing protocol
 NIPX.MIB               Novell-defined MIB for the IPX Protocol
 SMI.MIB                MIB that defines SMIv1 information
 WFOSPF.MIB             WellFleet-defined MIB for the OSPF routing protocol
 WINS.MIB               Microsoft-defined MIB for the WINS service
The host resources MIB provides the sort of information you are after