AIX Disk Usage

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: AIX Disk Usage
From: "Giuliotti, J. P." <JGiuliotti@MFS.COM>
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 1998 22:37:54 -0500
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
A question to the AIX 4.2 gurus who run Netview 4.1.

My file system that houses the OV directory is losing space by the day. How
can I list the most recently updated files over a certain file size on a
whole file system? I know this can be done. I'm afraid someone might be
using my machine for storage because the rate at which I am losing space (on
a very large file system) is much greater than what normal SNMP collects and
logging would cause.

Thanks a bunch!
J.P. Giuliotti  - Massachusetts Financial Services
(617) 954-5684
JPG@MFS.COM