Re: NetView on NT 4.0 SP4

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: NetView on NT 4.0 SP4
From: "Matthew J. Morrisey" <mattm@ENTERPRISE-ENG.COM>
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 1998 22:52:53 -0500
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
So sorry, we got the 1075 after we figured out NT snmp.

Matt Morrisey  Enterprise Engineering Inc.

Not sure I understand scenario:
Did you get the error 1075 before you got snmp working or
after.

Tivoli Verification - RTP
Bldg 500, 4205 South Miami Blvd,  Research Triangle Park, NC
27709
Email: mark.sklenarik@tivoli.com              Http:
www.tivoli.com

"Matthew J. Morrisey" <mattm@ENTERPRISE-ENG.COM> on 12/11/98
02:43:34 PM

Please respond to Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER
Manager on
      NetView <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>